All brand new merchandise comes with a 6 month Warranty, with an optional one (1) year Warranty Honored by PPR Electronics. All products under Warranty will be repaired after the first 30 days of purchase date. Replacement after such period will be done at the discretion of P.P.R. Electronics management.
Note: All new Laptop purchases come with one year Manufacturer Warranty which is honored by the respected Manufacturer.
P.P.R. Electronics merchandise Warranty will only cover the product for manufacturing defects and will not cover any physical damage to the product from misuse, dropping, wear and tear, software etc. To be eligible for Warranty all merchandise must be returned in original purchase condition, with the original packing material, warranty, manuals and any other merchandise or accessories provided by the manufacturer.
When a product is failing to perform as specified during Warranty period (6-12 months depending after purchase date) P.P.R. Electronics will undertake to repair/service, or at our discretion, replace the product at no charge to the owner, provided the unit is returned in undamaged condition and do not show significant signs of physical abuse.
P.P.R. Electronics shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages. P.P.R. Electronics responsibility is limited to the product itself. P.P.R. Electronics assumes no responsibility for any loss due to user including but not limited to loss of revenue, data etc.
If a returned product should contain any data or information stored on a memory or storage device, P.P.R. Electronics shall not be responsible for the transfer of such data or information to another product given to the customer as an exchange, or for the loss of any data or information or to maintain the confidentiality of any data or information still residing on the returned product.
The product warranty is only valid in the country where the product was purchased.
• Labor, delivery and/or completed installation services
• Item that is damaged or abused
• Downloadable digital content (such as games and movies etc)
• Special ordered/Customized items are non-returnable.
• Any Product with serial number missing or tampered with will NOT BE ACCEPTED BACK FOR RETURN.
Refunds will be issued within a three (3) day work period upon confirmation of refund.
Promotional Items and Bundles
When a promotional item is returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount. For Example, if a Laptop was purchased which includes a free BT Adaptor, the total value of the BT Adaptor will be deducted from the Refund if the BT Adaptor is not returned with the Laptop.
Requirements for Returns
• Original receipt must accompany any product to be returned / exchanged.
• All merchandise must be returned in original purchase condition, with the original packing material, warranty, manuals and any other merchandise or accessories , registration card in undamaged, clean, and brand- new condition provided by the manufacturer. If there should be any missing accessories P.P.R. Electronics reserves the right to issue refund/exchange item.We recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 45 days after purchase for this reason.
• P.P.R. Electronics reserves the right to determine whether the product is defective or not. Products with any physical damage (cracks, digs, deep scratches, broken etc.) will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
• Computer software, Blu-Ray/DVD movies, Video games and Ink do not have any warranty and cannot be returned or exchanged due to authentic licensing registration/activation requirements.
• Unless defective, a 15% restocking fee will be charged for all returned opened items. Returns must be authorised by Management of P.P.R. Electronics. Physical damage to any item being returned voids any return / exchange privileges.
Note: Any product that is returned incomplete, damaged, or has been used if accepted will require a deduction determined by Management of P.P.R. Electronics. This deduction is final. Subsequent return of missing items will not reverse the deduction.
How can I return my Product?
You can return items by simply contacting 712 9309 or 368 8317 or Email: email@example.com
For a refund or exchange, most products may be returned within 30 days of original Purchase date. Some other products, such as Notebooks, Netbooks, Tablets etc. (IF UNUSED) may be returned within 7 days of original purchase date for a full refund assuming item is in Exact condition as received (brand new factory sealed box)
Please Note : New opened items carries a 15% restocking fee when returned within the seven (7) day period.